Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update/things to come

I arrived back in New Ulm about an hour ago (9:30 PM). This means that tomorrow I will once again be volunteering at the Brown County Humane Society. As it looks on petfinder.com we have some new dogs as well as some old ones. It looks like Chelsey is still there as well as Boomer with the addition of a couple others and still some more that I just haven't been able to mention yet.
As I said in my last post I hope to start doing some clicker work with one or more of the dogs. I am very excited to see how it goes since I haven't done clicker training before. I hope you are excited to see the results as well.
Another new feature that I hope to include in my posts are videos. I bought a flip video over my break so I now will be able to shoot short video clips of the dogs and and work I do with them.
Check it out in the next few days and see whats new and let me know how you like it. Your feedback is how I know what you want and what you don't. Thanks and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment